As hard as it was for me to send Jackson to preschool this year, I have to admit it has been great. I love seeing him learn different things each week and had a great time at the first party of the year. Traci and I are room moms and are the coordinators of the parties. The first party of the year was the fall party. The kids were off playing while we got everything ready in the classroom and hiding the pumpkins outside for all the little ones to find. All of us parents were in the classroom waiting on our little ones to come in for the party. The smiles on the faces of our toddlers were priceless!!
Look at Jackson's face! He was so happy to see me when he walked in. I just love it!
Jackson LOVES cookies!!
I love this boy so much!!
Found a pumpkin to take home!
Jackson's "Tail Wagging Two's" class! This was the best picture I could get of the whole class. Jackson did really well until the last bit, then he was ready to go run. We took forever trying to get the perfect picture. I hope someone else did. :-).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment