Yes, it was past time for Savannah to get her first haircut! I finally broke down and did the deed. I was happy to get Jackson's done at 11 months old, but for some reason I just could not accept that I needed to cut Savannah's, even though she had a rat tail growing down the right side of her head. I am so glad that I did! She looks absolutely adorable with her new cut! Savannah did as well as expected getting her hair cut. She does not sit still very long these days. Mommy did tear up when putting Savannah in the chair, but as soon as I started taking pictures, I was over it. We gave Savannah some animal crackers and she was in heaven. She tried to stick them all in her mouth at one time, but other than that she was pre-occupied!
Savannah's crazy hair before her cut
Ms. Kelly also did Jackson's first haircut.
Cut before the style...
Savannah's first style by her hair dresser! :-)
My adorable little Savannah without the flip! I just love her little bob haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment