Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prechool Easter Party

I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my little ones and be involved in things they do at school. I always look forward to Jackson's preschool parties! It's fun to see him interact with his classmates and show me things that he is proud of!

Jackson had his Easter preschool party today and as always it was very cute and fun! They all had the Easter treats and then we went out to the field to hunt Easter Eggs. This was the first party that I took Savannah to. I usually have a sitter for her. She was a ham! She wanted to do everything they were doing and sit at the table like she was a big girl. I also had to stop her from getting the eggs. :-)

I love to see him say his blessing! Having cupcakes and pretzels with his classmates!

Mommy and Jackson! I love this boy! I'm not sure when I will ever get a real smile from him again. It's always "Cheese". :-) He still has his stitches in this picture, but we did get thm removed after nap today. Hunting Eggs with the cute little basket that Mrs. Liz and Mrs. Tara gave them!
Jackson and his sweet classmates! Jackson was so proud of his egg with the chick in it that he did all by himself. I love it when he gets excited about something he has done! Such a big boy! Telling Mrs. Liz Happy Easter! He is so blessed with such wonderful teachers this year!!

No comments: