I can't begin to explain how excited Jason and I were about Jackson's game today! He not only scored his FIRST GOAL, but his SECOND and THIRD GOAL, too!!! We are so proud of him!!! He did awesome at today's game! He has shown so much interest playing at home, but I really wasn't expecting him to do much more on the soccer field. Boy, did he surprise us?!
Just look at him follow that ball. We are so proud of you Jackson!!
Savannah having some water on the sideline.
I had to get a picture of the tantrum she was throwing because Jackson took a break in "her" chair. She was not happy about that at all!
Love this girl! She loves going to the soccer field to watch her brother, even if it is during nap time. :-)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(Medium).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment