Jackson and I have had alot of one on one time on Monday's while Savannah has been in Mom's morning out. While I was very sad to make the decision to put Savannah in MMO, I have really enjoyed being able to have time to spend with him. I know that Jackson loves it. Every Monday now, he says "Mommy, Its me and you today!". That just melts my heart and makes my decision for Savannah well worth it. I have Wednesday and Thursday to spend with Savannah while Jackson is in preschool, so it's only fair that I have some time with him, too! :-) This morning, Jackson and I went to the zoo and had a great time. He would go every Monday if I didn't have something else planned. It is definitely his first pick.
Here's a few pictures of my handsome little man at the zoo this morning. I could just eat him up!
Sitting on the zookeepers chair checking out the kangaroos!
He's such a ham! I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment