Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Times at the SC State Fair!

We took the kids to the fair yesterday and they had a great time! Jackson rode his little heart out! Savannah rode as much as she could and cried to ride those she couldn't as she watched Jackson ride. :-( I have always loved going to the fair to ride and eat, but nothing beats watching my children enjoy these things. I love seeing them smile and having fun! I enjoyed watching Jackson ride so much this year that I completely forgot to take them to see the animals. I feel horrible for that because they both would have loved seeing them. Not to mention, I promised Jackson last year he could ride the camel this year. Oops! He will never know! :-)

Thank you for coming to the fair with us Aunt Ashley! We love you! Me and my little man on the swing. One of Jackson's favorite rides at the fair. I could not get enough of his scream and giggle everytime he went over the "bump" on the motorcycle ride.

They both loved the slide. Jackson was super excited that he could ride it all by himself. He's getting so big! The only ride they were able to ride by themselves together was this little car ride. I was so excited! However, Jackson got inpatient that it was taking so long for them to start the ride and tried to get off. Needless to say, Savannah got scared at that point and got off. My handsome little man having a great time! Look at that smile! Gotta love it!
Savannah says... "Ice Cream Cone Mommy!" She loves her ice cream!
The family on the bumble bees. Savannah's favorite!
How tall is Jackson this year? One picture says 40"(this picture) and another says 41". I can't believe how fast he is growing up?
Our little sweet pea is 31"!
Daddy and his babies on the Ferris Wheel!

And to end the fun at the fair, Jackson rode this roller coaster 5 times in a row! By far is favorite of the night! The last time he got on, the man tried to make him get off saying he wasn't tall enough to ride it by himself. Thankfully, I did not have to see a toddler meltdown because one of the other workers said he was fine. Whew!

No comments: