Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool Fall Party

Jackson's preschool party was this morning. The parties are handled a little different than last year. As the room mom, I am in charge of making sure all the parents show up with what they signed up to bring, and getting a craft together for the party. We did not do a craft last year and if you know me, I am not very crafty. We did spider marshmallows for this party. They were a hit with the kids, so I guess I made the right decision for our first craft. :-)
I love this boy!

Mrs. Betty reading a story to the kids after finding their pumpkins in the "pumpkin patch". They had to do the pumpkin patch inside this year because of the rain. The kids still enjoyed running after the pumpkins they saw. "Shaking their sillies out"....Too cute! The donuts weren't sweet enough! They had to have them with lots of orange icing on them, too! They were cute, though! Pumpkin donuts! YUM! Our spider Marshmallows!
Jackson and his buddy, Gavin.

No comments: