Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy 23 Months Baby Girl!

I can't believe my sweet little Savannah is almost 2!!!! Where has the time gone? I got so caught up in the Fall activities that I forgot to do Savannah's 23 month post! She has grown up so much over the past month. My baby has truly grown into a toddler!! I miss my baby already!!!

She loves her kitchen!



Savannah is obsessed with Jackson. I love the little relationship they have formed. Savannah is all about doing and saying whatever her brother is doing or saying. It's so cute as long as they aren't doing something they aren't supposed to be doing. There's no more giving Jackson one thing and her another. She is not having it.

Brotherly and Sisterly Love!

Oh, how I love these kiddos!
Sweet babies watching who knows what!

Savannah is such a smart little girl. Her vocabulary is growing more and more everyday! She knows her ABC's, can count to 10, loves to sing Jesus loves me, and is now singing along to country songs on the radio. That's my girl! :-)

Savannah has become quite the interesting sleeper. I always check on her after she goes to sleep because you never know how you are going to find her.

Silly Girl!





On a not so happy note, Savannah has started the terrible two's! Little girls can be so sweet, but when that temper comes along, it's not so sweet. I have to laugh at her sometimes. She doesn't like to be told NO, but she has no problem telling me NO! She is crying crocodile tears now when she doesn't get her way. She is not always nice to Jackson. I have caught her trying to start fights with him. I wonder how long we will see these terrible twos??? I'm hoping this means the 3's will be easy with her. Jackson was opposite. He was a great 2 year old, but a wild 3 year old.



However, I would not trade her for the world! She is such a loving girl! She loves giving kisses right now! She has the best little personality! We love you Savannah and looking forward to celebrating the big 2 in just 3 weeks!

She's all about a hat! Love this girl!

No comments: