I am totally inspired by Organized Junkie! I can't tell you how excited I am to have come across this site! My top goal for 2011 is to become more organized! Before kids, I was very organized! After kids, well not so much! It's not that I am a slob, but I'm certainly not as organized as I once was. If you know me, you know I can't stand for something to be out of place or cluttered. I don't like to use the words "New Years Resolution", but it is my goal this year! I can't wait to get everything the way I want it. I have been working on this for two weeks now, and when I came across Organized Junkie's 52 weeks of Organizing, I thought this is it!!! It is on now! It is now a challenge and I am more determined than I was two weeks ago. I have started working on the pantry. I have completed my bookshelf and the kids rooms in the past two weeks. I am now working on my list of things that I would like to get done in my house and will begin checking off something each week, I hope! :-) I may not be able to come up with 52 weeks worth of items at once, but I will add to the list as often as I think I need to. There is always something that can be organized! I wish I would have taken a before and after picture of my bookshelf. So happy to see the clutter gone and it look so neat! Yay me!! If you would like a 52 week challenge, here is a checklist from Organized Junkie's website!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
1 comment:
Well if you run out of things to organize, i can guarantee i have at least that many to start at my house.... come on over!!!! Dont let another week slip by you!!
Post a Comment