We took our second trip to Moonshine mountain, but this time we took the youngest ones as well. I remember saying last year, think about how much fun it will be when we can take Kendall and Savannah. Well, this trip we made it happen. We loaded down the sequoia and Jennifer and I had lots of laughs climbing in and out of the back seat. It was pretty comical, but oh so much fun! :-) Amanda, Wade, Ashley, Tyler, and Ashley's bff and mom also came. They followed us there and had many laughs watching our loaded down car. All the kids were so cute dressed up in their snow gear. I did not get many pictures on the slopes, but I do have a few videos. Amanda got some pictures on the slope with her small camera because she was able to carry that one in her pocket. Hopefully, I will have some of those to share with you soon.
Th kiddos splashing in the mud patiently waiting to get to the slopes.
Savannah wondering what's taking us so long?!
Are we ready yet??
Our Family before hitting the slopes!
Starnes Family 1 and Starnes Family 2! Savannah is beyond sleepy!
Here is Savannah's first time going down the slopes. She looks like she is scared to death coming down, but she is smiling at the end! She was so brave and went down the slopes multiple times saying again a few times.
Jackson and Jason coming down the slopes...
Sorry Aunt Jennifer, but I had to share this one. I love it!! Jennifer and I went down one last time before we left the slopes. We decided to take the singles only line on our last trip down. That slope is the fastest. Little did we know, they were sending us down backwards....
1 comment:
I love the family pic. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment