One of my goals this year is to cook more and plan ahead! I Love, Love, Love to cook! When I plan ahead, I do very well and could cook every night. No questions asked! Jason and I both love to try new recipes! I could make a new dish every night if I had a recipe in front of me with all the ingredients. I love to search online to find recipe blogs and see all the yummy dishes that I one day plan to make. I will be sharing lots of recipes with you on the blog, as I plan to use this as a way to organize my recipes. If you are like me, you are always looking for new recipes to try. My first one to share with you is one that we found on All Recipes, which is one of my favorite places to search for a good recipe. I can honestly say that every meal I have planned from that site has been very yummy(that has a 4 -5 star rating).
Corn Chowder with Sausage (Allrecipes.com)
Ingredients
6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried marjoram
3 cups water
1lb pork sausage
1 onion, chopped
1(15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
1(14.74 ounce) can creamed corn
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions
1. Combine potatoes, salt, marjoram, and water in a soup pot. Boil until potatoes are just tender.
2. Brown sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat. Drain off excess fat, and add to the potatoes.
3. Stir in the cans of corn and evaporated milk. Heat through, and serve.
Hope you enjoy! This has become one of our favorite soups!!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment