My Superhero ready to make his debut to the party!
Consultation with the famous Sarah Dippity! You would think Jackson would have chosen to have his face painted like batman, but NOPE, he wanted a Tiger. His love for animals continues..
I LOVE his expression when he looks at his makeup for the first time!!I could not get enough of that grin!! I introduce to you Bat Tiger!!!
Love this little face!!!
Bat Tiger and Spiderman
I could not get enough of the laughs and giggles during the magic show. He absolutely LOVED it! This picture just cracks me up! One of the skits, Mrs. Sarah Dippity used a spider that she basically threw out in the middle of the kids, and as you can see, Jackson wasn't scared at all! :-)
This is a reaction to Mr. Squirt(a puppet) holding a balloon in his mouth and the "helium" kept puling him up in the air. Love it!!
Logan and Jackson with Sarah Dippity
Thank You Bumble Boutique for making this a SUPER fun date for me and my little man!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment