This week at preschool, Jackson had circus week! Yesterday, they had a local gymnastics come in and set up for the kids to do circus like things. This is just in time to prepare Jackson for our trip to the circus next week! Yay!! I can't wait!!
There is a little story behind clown day. Clown Day has been on my calendar for the 27th(today), since I got the January calender. Well, somehow, I ended up with a reminder in Jackson's bookbag for clown day on the 26th(yesterday). I didn't think anything of it because we have other friends in different classes, and 2 classes did in fact change clown day. How NO ONE else in his class got that same reminder, I don't know. Needless to say, my poor little Jackson was the only one in his class dressed as a clown yesterday. Before we left the house, he was SOOOO excited about dressing up as a clown and was being so silly. When he got to his class, he realized no one else was dressed up and was embarrassed. I was embarrassed for him. He cried and wanted to come home. It made me so sad, so I was going to bring him back home with me until I realized the gymnastics were there yesterday, and I didn't want him to miss it. We washed his makeup off ,took the clown outfit off and we had Jackson!! He still did not want to stay, but the teachers said he was fine as soon as I left and enjoyed himself. So, we dressed little man as a clown two days in a row!
Day 1(with a clown nose)
No comments:
Post a Comment