Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” Elizabeth Stone


I am blessed!! I love being a mom! It is the best job in the world! I could not imagine my life without these two in it! They are my heart and my world!



While celebrating Mothers Day with Grandma, Kathryn gave the three younger girls pedicures. Savannah is still walking around showing her "pink" polish off. She's proud! Thank you Kathryn! I love this picture of Savannah! She wore Aunt Jennifer out on the seesaw!
Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Kevin with Kendall and Savannah!
I love my Mom! Thank you Mom for being all that I desire to be as a Mom! I would not be who I am today, if it weren't for you!
I hope that all the Mommy's in my life had a wonderful Mothers Day! Being a Mom is hard work, but worth every minute of it. I am blessed to be surrounded by so many!!!

No comments: