Monday, May 16, 2011

Sausage Skillet Supper

Do you have picky eaters on your hands? My kids have become very picky eaters! Here is a recipe I have not made in a while. I used to make this quite often prior to having kids. It's been about a year since I last made it. At that time, Jackson would not touch it. I made it recently and both my kids ate every bit of it. I have to say I was a little shocked. My husbands words were "this is addicting". You can't go wrong when you make both, the kids and the hubby happy! :-)

I must say that it doesn't look very appetizing, but I promise it is!




Sausage Skillet Supper



Ingredients:


1lb pork sausage
1 can(14oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
1 can Kidney beans, rinsed & drained
1 cup uncooked rice
1 cup water
2/2 cups picante sauce



Directions:


After cooking and draining sausage, combine the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then put on medium. Heat for 20-30 minutes covered! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erika said...

does jason laugh @ you when u bring the camera out to take pictures of your food? lol :) It looks yummy! I would eat it!