Jackson had his end of the year program this past week at preschool. He was so excited to finally sing the songs that he has practiced for weeks for us.
Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jason came to watch. Thank you both!! Sorry, no picture of Aunt Ashley.:-(
The lighting was horrible, so the pictures didn't turn out all that great. However, I do have video to share with you. You will have to bare with me as you watch.It is a little long. Please excuse out little clown through the first song(Jackson is on the back row on the far right hand side). The program is very cute to watch. Hope you enjoy! :-)
After the program, the were cookies waiting on us! That made these two cuties very happy!
Here is Jackson on his first day of 3 year old preschool!

And here is Jackson with his teachers at the end of the year program.
(Mrs. Kim on the right and Mrs. Gail on the left!)
I can't believe my little man only has one more year left of preschool. Where is the time going? He is growing up way to fast and this Mommy doesn't like it. I am enjoying him so much! He makes me so proud and I'm proud to be his Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment