Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mothers Day Lunch

Jackson invited me to a Mothers Day lunch at preschool today, so we had a date! I love having dates with my little man!

Ready for our lunch!

At his preschool for lunch! Oh, how I love this boy!!!!


Jackson gave me a card and a sunflower plant! We will be planting the flower together this weekend. The card made me tear up as well, as laugh. I love seeing how he views things. Here is what the card said!


My Mom


I really love it when my mom "gives us a bath."
(This is so true! Both my kiddos LOVE to take a bath!)



My mom likes to "get me a snack."
(Well, he surely loves for me to get them snacks! :-)


My mom always tell me "how to play a game."
(He loves for me to play games with him. Probably one of his favorite past times)


It makes her happy when "she eats popcorn."
(Not sure about this one, but he LOVES to eat popcorn and likes it when we eat it with him)

My mom loves to relax by "reading a book."
(I think he means reading a book to the them. Mommy is not much on reading books for fun)

I like it when she plays "a hippo game."
(This is VERY true! He loves the hungry hippo game and loves it when I play with him)


The best thing she cooks is "cupcakes."
(Now I know what he prefers me to cook for him :-)


When my mom shops she like to buy "groceries."
(Maybe because he only sees me shop for groceries! Mommy shops alot more without him :-)


My mom's favorite TV show is "Lightning McQueen."
(Hmmmm...)

If she could go on a trip, she would "where is snows."
(We have had alot more snow this year and we have been snow tubing, BUT my son,
I would much rather go Caribbean :-)


I love my mom because "she loves me."
(YES, I do my sweet boy! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!)



His preschool also had a art show going on. They had art from all the kids displayed down the hall. It was so cute to see all their work laying out. Here is what Jackson had in the art show:



No comments: