Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ashley's Baby Shower

Ashley's Best Friends gave her a wonderful friends shower today! She is truly blessed to have such great friends. I can't believe in less than 2 months she will be a mom!!! My baby sister is all grown up!! I am so stinkin excited for her I can't wait to meet Baby J and spoil him rotten!


My Beautiful Sister!

Aunt Blair feeling Baby J move!
Imagine that! A panthers outfit for Daddy!

So excited about Baby J's first pair of swim trunks!
I think she likes it!! What do you think?

Me and My Sister! I love her and Baby J!!

Mommy to be with all her wonderful host!

Nannie, Mommy to be, and Aunt Stacey
Nannie and Mommy to be!
Yes, we love each other! :-)
We all had a great time and looking forward to the family shower at my house next month!

No comments: