Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ladies NIght Out

Are you looking for a fun ladies night?? I have just the place for you! Palmetto Paint and Pour, is located in Irmo and is the perfect place. Here's how it works; you bring your wine glass, a bottle of wine, and some friends and you are all set. She will show you the rest! Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it!!

Love these girls!
These, too!

Ready to bring the artist out in us! Renee is hard at work!
This picture cracks me up! Sara's painting was taken away by the instructor because she got a little paint happy and needed help with the blow dryer, so we could move on to the next step. What's that you say? Oh, yeah! She wasn't the only one! I, myself, had to speed up the drying process too!

Picasso needs to watch out! OK, OK, so it doesn't look like a Palmetto Tree, but I'm still proud!! Who knew I could even make it look like a tree period!

All of us with our paintings! I have to say, I am impressed!!

Katie with her beautiful painting. You could not see Katie's painting because she was in the back, so I asked her to posse by herself! Thanks for being a good sport, Katie! :-)

No comments: