Does your family eat a lot of popcorn? Well, we do! It's almost a nightly thing for us! Our kids love it!It's something Daddy started with them a few years ago, so its become a bonding thing for them now. I was starting to get a little worried about how much they were eating, so I decided to start making homemade popcorn to avoid eating all the bad ingredients in the pre-packaged popcorn. I have to say our new homemade popcorn is SO much better! I've seen recipes all over the internet, so I decided to give it a try. Our popcorn now has a much crunchier texture, is healthier and delish!!!
What you need:
1/4 cup of kernels
1 tsp EVOO
Salt
Butter
Brown Paper Bag
Directions:
1. Mix the EVOO and kernels in a bowl to coat the kernels.
2. Pour Kernels in brown paper bag
3. Fold the bag 2 or 3 times to keep the bag closed in the microwave while it is popping.
4. I'm sure time will vary for you depending on your microwave, but it takes about 1min 30 secs in my microwave. Listen out for when the kernels stop popping.
5. Salt and butter to your taste
6. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment