Sunday, April 8, 2012

He has Risen.........He has Risen Indeed!

We had a wonderful Easter and we hope your family did, too! Our plans completely changed Easter morning, but it was one that I will cherish forever! Great company and fun were had by all. We normally join Grandma and Papa Easter morning at their service. However, Grandma had planned to go to the 9:00 service this year. I knew we would not make it that early, so we made plans to join our good friends, the Sadlers for a "Kids Service". However, after about 30 minutes of standing outside the church, we found out they did not do the Kids Service that they do at Christmas. We were looking forward to it, because obviously your kids are in nursery while you are in big service. When they do the kids service, the kids are with you and they really involve them in the service. I am definitely going to remember that service for Christmas. I can't get enough of all the services planned at Easter and Christmas at so many different churches!


The Easter Bunny found the Starnes kids!
Jackson got up around 5pm and I heard him in the bathroom. I met him in the hall and brought him into our room that morning. I knew if he saw that the Easter Bunny had already come to our house, he would have stayed up at 5pm. Um, No Thank you! Jackson cracked us up as he woke up. I told him he could not go see what the Easter Bunny brought until Savannah woke up. So, here is Mr. Jackson taking a peak....
Yep! He saw the baskets and could hardly contain himself! "Mommy, the Easter Bunny came!"
I finally let him go get Savannah. He immediately yelled "Savannah, the Easter Bunny came! Let's go see what we got!" I love that his eyes are closed coming out of her room!
"Ooooo! Mario Kart! It's just what I wanted!! " If only I had this on video! That mario cart box got tons of kisses from Jackson!
This Dr. Seuss book, Oh Say Can you say Di-no-saur, quickly became Jacksons favorite book!
"Yay!! He brought us tickets to go see Toy Story on Ice! I can't wait!"
I think she's excited about her Innotab. :-)
She now has her very own "Ipad".
My babies ready for church!
Take One for a Family Photo! Of course, they are not looking!
Take Two! Ok, Mom, Open your eyes! Way to ruin a picture!
I love my little family! I am blessed beyond measure!
The Sadler Family! We are so blessed to have this family in our lives!
We love you!
The cutest little couple ever! :-)
My silly kids!
Jackson adores Charlotte! He is always looking out for her.
Ring around the Rosie!
After waiting around for 30 minutes to find out, we mis-read the website, we decided to take the kids to the park! Our lunch reservations were not until 12:30, so we had some time to kill.
My handsome boy!
Sweet Charlotte!
My Girl!
Precious Lily!
We could not be prouder! Jackson crossed the monkey bars for the first time. I literally watched him walk to the monkey bars, jump up, and went all the way across with no hesitation! He was so proud of himself and then did it over and over again.
He sat down and said "I'm Super Sonic Strong!"
I just love him!!!
My sweet girl!
If there's water, she's going to find it.
Love her!!!
My babies waiting on them to get our table ready!
So blessed!
Sweet Kisses!
Jackson wanted to take a picture of us! :-)
Love this! Like Father, Like Son!
Love!

I wish I had taken a picture of my plate of food! It was oh so yummy!!! We will definitely make it a tradition on those Easter's that my Dad is working. We did miss Easter with my parents, but thankfully we had a place to eat some yummy food! If you are looking for a place to eat on Easter Sunday, I would highly recommend the Corley Mill House & Garden!

No comments: