Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Parent Observation

We have waited a long to time to be able to see our girls dance. Today, we saw a glimpse of what we will see at the recital next month. I can hardly wait! They were so stinkin cute!! I'm so upset with myself. I did get some video. However, the tap dance was my absolute favorite and silly me apparently did not click the "OK" button to record. Guess you will have to come see her recital to see it for yourself. :-) Their tap dance will be to "It's a small world after all." and the ballet dance will be to "I hope you dance." If you would like to join us for the recital, please email me for more details.

Savannah and Lily
Sweet Friends

Look Fast! My sweet girl does sit still occasionally...

And, she listens, too! :-)


I think Charlotte is ready to dance with her big sis!

Savannah's dance team doing their butterfly dance.


Here are two videos for you to enjoy for now! The first video is the girls warming up to "Under the Sea", which happens to be from the movie with Savannah's favorite Princess. You can see the Savannah loves Tap dancing.


The second video is their ballet dance. They have only worked on it for 2 days, so its a work in progress. Enjoy! :-)

No comments: