The Girls and Sawyer went out with a bang on their last soccer game! This was by far the most exciting game of the season. The whole team was in it, scoring, and having fun! All of us parents on the sideline were having just as much fun.
The team getting their game plan together!

Kick in Savannah!

Lily scored her first goal ever!!! Go Lily!

Sweet Emma Jane did, too!! Go
EJ!

Savannah giving
EJ and Lily high fives for scoring a goal!

My silly girl! We have no idea where this came from, but she passed us many times giving us a thumbs up! I can't help but laugh
every time I look at this picture.

My boy watching his sister play ball!

I got a few action shots of Savannah.....Enjoy!



I had to share this sweet picture of Emma Jane and Charlotte! Love them!

That's my girl!!

Celebrating a fun season with a cupcake! She was in heaven!

What a way to end the season BLUE! Thank You Coach Chris for making this a fun season for the girls and Sawyer! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment