Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy 11 months Jackson

WOW!! I can't belive you are 11 months old today. You have grown up so fast. This has been a great month. You have learned so much and it has been so much fun watching you. It's hard to believe just 1 year ago, I was anxiously awaiting to meet you for the first time. You will be a year old next month. My sweet baby boy is becoming such a little man. Your daddy and I are truly blessed to have you in our lives. We love you so much and treasure every moment we have with you. Here are a few of your accomplishments this month:

Your First Christmas! The best Christmas Mommy and Daddy have had together.

Your First Vist with Santa. Mommy was so worried you would not take Santa well with your fear of men holding you, but you really showed me.

Crawling......You starterd with a swim, then somewhat of a army crawl, and now a mix between the army crawl and actually being on your hands and knees. We are so Proud of you!

Almost Pulling Up...You want to do this so bad. It is funny to watch you get mad when you can't get up as far as you would like, but it's sad when I am watching you and you almost get there....and then you fall back and bump your little head.

Your favorite word...Ooooooo (Mommy Loves when you do this) You had mommy laughing so hard today. We were in your room reading your books and I brought the CD player in so we could listen to some music. As I sat the CD player down, you did your "oooo" and came a crawling.

I love to come get you from a nap or in the morning and find you sitting up calling(or crying) for Mommy

2 comments:

AshleyJeffcoat said...

omg Jackson I can not believe how much you have grown in 11 months. I am so excited to celebrate your first birthday with you and many more to come! Addie loves you!!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that Ooo face!!!! haha