Sunday, January 20, 2008

Look what I can do!

We wake up this morning to Jackson talking. Jason and I just laid in bed and listened to him carry on. Jason finally went to get him because he could not resist it. When Jason brought Jackson in the bedroom, I told him I was waiting on the day that we walked in to get him and he was standing up. Jackson and I were in the back and Jackson loves too go for his body wash and shampoo on the tub. He had moved on from that and pulled up on the tub. I was SOOO excited. I got the video camera thinking he would not do it again. I put the shampoo and body wash in the tub and YES he did it again. YEAH!!!! Wonder how long it will be before he walks now...... :-) I love my boy more and more everyday.

No comments: