Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snip, Snip, Snip

I finally broke down and got Jackson's first haircut before his first birthday. I could not take it anymore. He was starting to look like Elvis with those long side burns. Kelly, who cut his hair, agreed with me. Jackson did wonderful! He wasn't so sure at first. We tried giving him animal cookies hoping he would not realize what she was doing. That did not work, so I decided to give him a dum dum, and YES it worked. He was in such concentration considering he has never been given a lollipop before. The closest he has had was at Halloween when I let him lick a blow pop. Kelly says that Jacksons hair grew in perfect. It looks like he had natural layers. He looks like a little man now. He sure is one handsome little boy!

My First Haircut

I'm not so sure about this!
It's all okay now!

This dum dum is SOO good!
All Done
The New Jackson! Isn't he handsome!