Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Morning Mommy


This is what I find EVERY time Jackson wakes up in the mornings or from a nap. Jackson figured out about 2 weeks ago that he can pull himself up in the crib. It melts my heart every time I go to get him. He's just waiting on me with a big smile when I open his door. This is definitely my favorite thing he does right now. The only problem with this, is when I put him down for bed, he is testing me BIG time. He automatically rolls over, sits up, and goes straight to pulling himself up. He will do this over and over. I try to leave him but he cries and cries until I come back in. I finally give in and rock him. I know....BIG MISTAKE! It's so hard to let him cry when I enjoy that cuddle time just as much as him. I will definitely have to stop doing this next week and work on getting him back to schedule. I will have more power when I know he is feeling better.


No comments: