Monday, January 7, 2008

Spaghetti Night

I decided to make spaghetti tonight for dinner and let Jackson try his first taste of spaghetti. As always, I have to have bread with everything! I put some garlic bread in the oven, one of my favorites. If I could only have one food, I would probably choose bread or some kind of carb. I was feeding Jackson his spaghetti and he really liked it. After several spoons of spaghetti, I decided to let him take a few bites of garlic bread, not intending for him to eat it all. He was not giving that bread up. He was all about it! He is truly my son. Jason and I were asking him if it was good. Jason said "I bet it is, I would like it too". Jackson took the bread out of his mouth and handed it to Daddy as if he was going to share. We laughed so hard. Jackson thought it was funny too. After that, Jackson kept teasing Jason like he would share. However, Jackson was not letting go his bread. He ate almost every bit of it. I'm not sure why he did not finish that last bite, but he started screaming and crying. I am almost positive he bit his tongue or finger. Poor baby! He was enjoying that bread so much.


No comments: