Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jackson attempting to pull up

This past Wednesday, I left Jason to give Jackson his bath and put him down for bed while I ran to the store. When I returned the video camera was on the counter. This video is what I found. Jackson has been attempting to pull up for several weeks now. It is only a matter of time. He is growing up so fast. I have no doubt if he was able to go from a lying postion to a sitting position on his own, he would be pulling up. He wants to walk so bad. Jackson has always loved to sit or stand. He likes to feel like he is a big boy. He is still doing the swim when he crawls. I will do my best to get a video of that for you to see. It is a crawl of his own for sure.

No comments: