I learned from a friend that Restaurants.com is having a 70% off sale right now, so I had to check it out. I was shocked to find it to be true, so I wanted to share as well. I just knew it was too good to be true. I got a $25 gift certificate to The melting Pot and two $10 gift certificates to Mr. Friendly's for $4.80. What a deal!!! There are more gift certificates available for other restaurants that you may be able to use as well.
If you click here, you will need to enter your zip code to see all the available restaurants. Once you choose your restaurants, enter CRAVE at the checkout for your code, then recalculate your total to see your savings! Your certificates will be good for a year. Thanks Mary Katherine for sharing!! Mary Katherine says she has never seen them this low. Enjoy!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment