Monday, July 14, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Wow! I can't believe a week from today, we will be finding out the sex of the baby. This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I am so excited, I can't stand it. Hopefully, Baby Starnes will cooperate for us so that we can find out. I don't think I could loose either way. If it's a girl, we will have one of each. If it's a boy, Jackson will have a little brother to play with. I am 18 weeks now. I turn 19 weeks on Thursday. Baby Starnes and I are doing great. I have felt the baby move for a week now. I did not feel Jackson move until I was 19 weeks. Anyone want to take a guess on the babies gender....What do you think? Will Jackson have a baby sister or will it be a baby brother? Feel free to click on comments below and let us know what you think. Here are a couple pictures of Mommy..

1 comment:

AshleyJeffcoat said...

Good Luck today!!! I know your excited to find out the sex...Happy Birthday!