Rick and Erika were married Friday, June 27th 2008. It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a great time. Jackson, my little ring bearer, did wonderful! He was the most handsome ring bearer I have ever seen. :-) Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him for doing so well. Jackson was really a champ. We did not get home from rehearsal until after 10pm Thursday and I was so worried he would not cooperate for the wedding. To my surprise, Jackson walked down the aisle with Mommy just like he was supposed to. It was so funny. He was not smiling at anyone. He just looked at the people on each aisle. Of course, everyone was saying how cute he was. :-) As I got to the front, I passed him on to Daddy who was sitting on the second row. Jason decided to take him out when the bride walked in so no one noticed. He made this decision when Jackson saw Papa standing up front and decided to call out Papa. After the rehearsal, Jason knew it would be best to take him out. At the rehearsal, Jackson talked nonstop, as he does most of the days now. He is my little talker. We have no idea what he's saying most of the time, but he sure does. Jackson loved dancing at the reception. Mrs. Amanda came to pick him up right before 10pm and brought him home for us to put him down. She said he fell asleep on the way home and did not even wake up when she changed him out of his tux to his pj's. He did not wake up until almost 8:00 Saturday morning. My little ring bearer was worn out. Please forgive me on the pictures. I am a little disappointed. I did not have my lense I normally use and the pictures did not turn out great and they had alot of red eye. :-(
Mommy Dancing with her little ring bearer
The Groom with his mother. How Sweet! The Starnes Family
The Little Ring Bearer..He knew he was the man!
Sisters!
The Bride dancing with her father
Click here for more pictures
1 comment:
He is too precious in that little tux! You looked fabulous too in your dress. :) We need to get together with you guys soon. It has been way to long...the summer is flying by!
Post a Comment