Jackson had a great time at the bounce house with his cousins Haley and Kendall, and Jake and Marie on Wednesday. The past two mornings he has woke up asking for Haley. He LOVES Haley. It is so great that he has a cousin that he loves so much and will grow up to be so close. Aunt Jennifer did so well with the video and pictures that I have to share them with you. I have to steal them from her becasue I took my camera, but without the SD card. I can blame it on my pregnacy hormones, right? There are two links below of the kids playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNQTdqEBEjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxbxa0V5Nck
I also wanted to share the video that Aunt Jennifer got of Haley and Jackson a few weeks ago at Monkey business on the ferris wheel. They are so cute!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql1BIDw72I
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
1 comment:
I love that picture of Jackson.
Jackson and Kendall are even closer in age than Jackson and Haley, so they will be great buddies, too. Not to mention how close in age Kendall and baby X will be!
Aunt Jennifer
Post a Comment