Please forgive me with my stories! I plan to start documenting all of Jackson's cute stories on his BLOG so that I never forget them. He is doing so much these days and with my memory, I know that 10 years from now, I will not remember them. Notice, I said "I plan" to start documenting. It's hard to find the time these days, but I do want to capture every moment I can of my sweet boy. Yesterday, I was finishing up a project and Jackson was playing with his Elmo, which he LOVES to do. Jackson has become obsessed with Elmo these past few weeks. He has also become obsessed with hats. Anyway, he took his Handy Manny hat yesterday and put it on Elmo, which he does often. Yesterday was a little bit different story. He decided that he wanted Mommy to take a picture of Elmo. He turned to look at me and said "cheese". This is what he does when I take his picture. He continuously said "cheese". I asked Jackson, do you want me to take Elmo's picture? He shook his head yes, and said "cheese". He went into the kitchen where he knows I keep the camera and open the drawer. It is a higher drawer, so he could not get the camera himself. He fussed because I did not come right away and got VERY excited when I got the camera. He went back in the living room with Elmo and said "cheese". I just thought that was the cutest thing. So, here you have it....A picture of Elmo in a Handy Manny hat that Jackson insisted be taken. :-)
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
1 comment:
What a cute story! That's what I love about blogging.....Its a great way to document things! I don't want to forget a thing!!
Post a Comment