Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Friends!

It has been so wonderful having Andrea and Kristy to go through the second pregnancy with. Andrea is 27 weeks, I am 26 weeks, and Kristy is 25 weeks. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends! We all have little ones that play so well together . As you can see, we are all carrying so differently. Kristy is having a boy and I am having a girl. Andrea is torturing us with being surprised. We can't wait to find out what her little peanut is. Kristy and I are having oposite sex of our first, so it will be interesting to see if Andrea is doing the same. She is convinced she is having a boy, but so was I. :-) Thanks guys for taking the pictures! :-)

Stacey(26 weeks) , Andrea(27 weeks), and Krsity (25 weeks) Here we are with our little ones. Jackson(18 months), Drew ( 12 months), Ava(17 months)

1 comment:

Kristy Huffstetler said...

Awee aren't we cute! My hair looks like a bigger fro than usual though! :)
We had a great time!