I know I have not done so well with keeping up with the BLOG. I promise I will try to do better. We have just been so busy. Jackson has had lots of playdates. Here is one I want to share with you all because I think it's a cute story behind it. Anna Cate invited some friends over for a playdate and we all had a great time. They all played really well together. Mary Catherine was a great host and Anna Cate was very nice to share her toys.
Mary Catherine had a snack prepared for them all. Jackson loved the cupcakes(muffins). For whatever reason, he kept referring to them as cupcakes. He loved them so much he had 3!! My little oinker.
I just love this picture of all the kids. All the mommies decided to get a picture of all of them before we left and as you can see Anna Cate was ready for naptime. She was so good all morning, but she was ready for her friends to leave so she could get a nap. Jackson was so sweet. I laughed as I looked at Anna Cates and Benson's mommies pictures, because we all captured the true story behind this picture. Jackson was being such a big boy and tried to console Anna Cate, but at the same time he was loving on sweet Mason. He is going to be such a good Big Brother. I can't wait to see how he really acts towards his baby sister in December. Will it be a challenge?? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment