Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Jackson made his first dessert yesterday. We made banana cream pudding together and Jackson had the best time. I had a hard time trying not to get him to eat it until we were done. The very first stir, he took the whisk out and licked it. He thought it was the funniest thing. I let him lick the bowl, one of Mommy's favorite things to do after making a dessert, and Jackson loved it just as much! Who wouldn't, right? I tried to get Jackson to wait until dinner before he had a serving, but he insisted on having one right then. He loved it so much, he ate the whole serving. We had so much fun. Enjoy the pictures!


1 comment:

destiny said...

How cute!! My son likes to help cook!! My daughter likes the licking part. She comes in right in time to lick the beaters or spoon!
That dessert sounds yummy! :0