Thursday, September 4, 2008

All Done!

I took Jackson for his 18 month pictures today, and he was not so camera happy. I really just wanted to get one good picture of Jackson for his 18 month shot. I have not had pictures of him made since his 12 month photos. Is that too much for a Mommy to ask? Jackson obviously thought so! From the moment the photographer pulled down the back drop and tried to take his picture to the last shot, he kept telling us he was "ALL DONE". I am not kidding. It is so funny talking and thinking about it, but I was not so happy when I left without one picture in hand. He was just not having anything to do with taking pictures today. Jackson will actually say cheese when he sees a camera or video camera, but not today! All I wanted was a picture of him standing there, smiling, with a white background. I did not think that was too hard to do. Boy, I was wrong! The girl taking the photos was very nice and felt really bad. She felt like it was her fault because Jackson has had many pictures there and never gave us a problem . She gave me the CD of all 66 pictures so I did not leave empty handed. Yes, that's right! 66 pictures and I did not buy any of them. I have the better ones below, but you can go to his monthly pictures to see the rest of them if you like. Keep in mind, all I wanted was a picture of him standing there with a white background. They always do cheesy pictures. They have to fill their portfolios, so they take pictures that you may not want as well.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! I found your blog when I was on Jenn Jackson's page. Jackson is such a doll! Hope you're doing well. You look so happy. Congrats on baby #2!
~Cheryl