Monday, September 22, 2008

Parade/Funfest

We took Jackson to the Funfest this past Saturday with his friend Drew. We all had a great time. We took them to the parade first and Jackson and Drew were not too fond of the loud noise. The band and the loud horns were not their favorite, but other than that they seem to enjoy themselves. After the parade, we took them to the funfest and Jackson was able to ride a pony. I wasn't sure if he would even get on a live "horse", but we thought we would try it anyway. Jackson is obsessed with horses right now and I was happy to see that they had pony's at the funfest. I had just said to Jason I wonder if Jackson would actually ride a real horse. Jackson did very well getting on the horse and going around a circle one time. After that, the horse turned his head, and I think it scared Jackson just a little. He was "all done". :-) Mr. Steve got a video of him on his cell phone, so I'll have to post it when I get it. He may have done better if he weren't so tired, too. Jackson fell asleep while we were all enjoying our corn dogs, french fries, and funnel cakes(well the pregnant mommies enjoyed the funnel cake :-)

Drew and Jackson were so good waiting on the
 parade to start!
I love this picture of Jackson and Daddy standing
 in line to ride the pony. Aren't they cute!!










Jackson rides his first pony.
Daddy takes Jackson on his first big slide!! You think he liked it? :-)


Jackson loves to ride on Daddy's shoulders!
Mommy's pride and joy



2 comments:

Martha said...

Hey Stacey! Thanks for entering my giveaway:) Your little boy is adorable! He's only a month older than my little boy! I know you are so excited that you will be having a sweet little girl in December! Congratulations!

destiny said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting!! Do you mind that I looked at your blog? I hope not! Your son is precious! Its good to put faces to names and emails!!!
I see Martha's comment....she is one of my best friends!! :) Anyway, thanks again!