I had my 1 week follow up from bed rest on Friday and it went well. There was less pressure, which means sweet Savannah was not so far down this week. I had not effaced or dilated anymore. She seems to think bed rest is working and wants me to stay on bed rest one more week. This will put me at 34 weeks. She tells me that she will be comfortable at that point if she tries to come. My guess is she is going to tell me one more week when I go back on Friday. If she doesn't and lets me off bed rest, I will still take it easy, just NOT bed rest. I will be more comfortable with her coming after 35 weeks. I am doing this for my sweet Savannah, BUT I am about to go nuts!!!!! I will update you Friday after my visit. Thanks for all your prayers and concerns!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
1 comment:
That's good news! Take it easy!!
Post a Comment