Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Gingerbread House

Jackson and Savannah had their first Gingerbread House making party two weeks ago. We had so much fun and will look forward to this party every year. What a fun activity for the kids!! I think they enjoyed eating all the junk as much as they did making the houses. :-)

Jackson really enjoyed decorating his Gingerbread house! Savannah enjoyed taking the candy off and eating it. :-) We had to get marshmallows and a spoon of icing for her, so she would stop trying to eat the M&M's.

And yes, she did enjoy her spoon of icing. Messy, messy, but happy little girl!



Attempt One at getting a group picture!
Attempt Two...I'm hoping someone else got a picture of the whole group. My sweet little ones finished projects! So cute! I had so much fun doing this with them!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Stacey,
Okay, I didn't even know you had a blog :) I don't go to Traci's very often anymore since she has quit updating, so I guess I just missed the link!!! I'll add you to my blog too! Take care!

Elizabeth R