Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playdate at Edventure!

Finally, another trip to Edventure! This trip was so much more fun than the last. Jason and I took Jackson last year and he didn't enjoy it so much. I was a little hesitant about trying it again, but I'm so glad that I did. I just may have to get a membership there now. We had so much fun!! We all wanted to get the kids out of the house and do something. The cold weather was making us all stir crazy! Thankfully, we have a place like Edventure that can provide our little ones with some entertainment.

Our first stop was at the "Piggly Wiggly". This was probably the only exhibit I can say Jackson loved the last time we were there. I have to say he LOVED it just as much this time.

I don't think I will be sending Jackson to the grocery store alone anytime soon! I will be broke! :-) He had a ball filling his cart with everything you can think of. Savannah had her cart, too!
This was hilarious! If you notice on the opposite side, there appears to be a "mirror". Savannah spotted herself in it and started making all kinds of faces and checking herself out. It was so cute!
Jackson concentrating on the tractor!
Savannah thought it was her turn to drive the tractor.
The boys playing hockey. Too cute! Love this picture if Savannah with her boyfriend, Hampton! Snowville was a big hit! Jackson loved it when the snow started falling. Savannah and Hampton on the Snow Mobile!
Jackson playing dentist! I need to take him back a few more times to play dentist before we go to his appointment. Maybe, just maybe it will make it easier. :-)
Savannah loved the piano. She is going to be my little musician and love music just like her brother.

No comments: