It's so hard to believe that my baby girl is already 14 months old!! I wish there were a pause button, so I can cherish these moments just a little longer. She has developed a personality that I just love. Savannah is a very determined little girl. Savannah still continues to be a smiley, giggly little girl. She is learning more and more everyday. It is so much fun to watch her grow from a baby to a toddler. She is picking up so much these days.
Savannah is officially walking now. Let the fun times begin! It's hard to believe that she has almost mastered this in less than 2 weeks. I was expecting at least a month before she was running around all over the house. It is hilarious to watch Jackson and Savannah walking around the house together. Jackson gets really jealous of Savannah learning to walk and does exactly what Savannah is doing. Savannah just loves it and giggles uncontrollably! Now that I can officially say that Savannah is no longer a baby and is becoming a toddler, it makes me really sad! My baby is growing up way too fast! She LOVES to push her babies around in her strollers, as well as pushing the grocery cart all over the house.
.jpg)
Savannah has just recently starting throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. She has scared me a few times as she has tried to throw herself out of my arms. She is just getting too big and I can't stand it. She loves to find the toilet and splash away! Any chance she gets, she is sneaking in the bathroom to get to it. It doesn't help me that Jackson will open the door and let her in. Why shut the door when big brother will still help her out right? I don't know if this is a girl thing or what? Jackson never had an interest in the toilet. She still only has 6 teeth, four on the top and two on the bottom. She loves to climb! She will climb up or in anything you can possibly think of. I am constantly on the run with her. She is a dare devil for sure!
Savannah is officially walking now. Let the fun times begin! It's hard to believe that she has almost mastered this in less than 2 weeks. I was expecting at least a month before she was running around all over the house. It is hilarious to watch Jackson and Savannah walking around the house together. Jackson gets really jealous of Savannah learning to walk and does exactly what Savannah is doing. Savannah just loves it and giggles uncontrollably! Now that I can officially say that Savannah is no longer a baby and is becoming a toddler, it makes me really sad! My baby is growing up way too fast! She LOVES to push her babies around in her strollers, as well as pushing the grocery cart all over the house..jpg)
Savannah has just recently starting throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. She has scared me a few times as she has tried to throw herself out of my arms. She is just getting too big and I can't stand it. She loves to find the toilet and splash away! Any chance she gets, she is sneaking in the bathroom to get to it. It doesn't help me that Jackson will open the door and let her in. Why shut the door when big brother will still help her out right? I don't know if this is a girl thing or what? Jackson never had an interest in the toilet. She still only has 6 teeth, four on the top and two on the bottom. She loves to climb! She will climb up or in anything you can possibly think of. I am constantly on the run with her. She is a dare devil for sure!
Savannah loves her Daddy and brother so much! She especially loves when Daddy plays the drums. Its the cutest thing ever to watch her bounce across the room on her knees to his "music". She is all over Jackson all the time and playing with whatever he is playing with. I just love to see them playing together! I can't say that Jackson is always a good sport about it, but he's getting better. Daddy says they will be thick as thieves and I have to agree with him(at least I hope)!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Savannah's vocabulary is growing more and more everyday. Her vocabulary consist of Da-Dee, Momma, Jak-Son, Dog, shoes, good, baby, teeth, wee(as in fun in a swing), and eat. She is my girl for sure! She doesn't hesitate to tell me when she wants to eat! :-)Savannah can point to her mouth, nose, eyes, teeth and hair, as well as everyone else's mouth, teeth and nose. She treats everything as if its a brush. She is obsessed with brushing her hair. She uses a toothbrush, a brush, a toy giraffe, spoon, or whatever else she can find to run it through her hair. She likes to pretend like she's on the phone using just her hand. She puts her hand up to her ear and starts chatting. Its so darn cute!!
Happy 14 months Savannah! We love you sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment