I'm so excited to be going through this stage again with Savannah! I did not think that I could get this excited about standing and walking a second time, but I just get overjoyed every time Savannah does something new. She has totally surprised me with doing this so fast! Savannah has shown no signs of walking. She has been cruising for a while, but no where near ready to let go. I have tried getting her to stand when I put her down, but she has shown no interest. She is so busy and wants to immediately go to crawling and see what she can get into next. I have never seen a baby decide to go from a sitting position to a standing position before they start walking. However, I was cooking dinner last Tuesday and walked around to check on Savannah and there she was getting off her bottom and standing up. I was super excited and made a big deal about it. She would get excited because she saw me get excited. She sat down three different times, just to get back up again and get a reaction from me. She would clap when I clap and start laughing and giggling. It was the cutest little moment! So here is my precious little girl standing all by herself!!
Standing and loving her baby at the same time! She's so talented! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment