Ashley and Jason were married last weekend at Myrtle beach. The weather could not have been any better! Jackson was the ring bear and Savannah was the little flower girl. They were both so cute! We decided to leave on Thursday so we could have the whole day Friday there. Jackson developed a high fever on the way down and I'm not sure what that was all about. He became very lethargic. We gave him some motrin on the road, which brought the temperature down. Friday morning he got up with a 101 temp, but as soon as he looked out the balcony and saw the water, he seemed to be cured immediately. We got dressed for breakfast and went to the book store. I put Savannah down for an early nap and Jason took Jackson out on the beach. He absolutley loved it! I really hate I did not get any pictures. I sat on the balcony and watched them for a little bit. He could not get enough of it! This year will be so much fun when we go on our beach trip!After breakfast and before we went to the bookstore, we walked on the beach to let the kids see the water. It was exciting for both, Jackson and Savannah. Jackson has been talking about the beach since last summer and could not wait to go on the beach. This was the first time that Savannah could actually enjoy it. Of course, she loved it!! That is until she went down to the water and the waves starting coming towards her. She got scared and could not move fast enough. She tried to crawl away, rather than run away. I'm not so sure she wasn't trying to get away because it was too cold or because she didn't know what to think with the waves coming in. I'm guessing the water was way too cold because she LOVES water! Either way, it was so funny to watch! :-)
Precious! I love my babies!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Miss Priss! Love this girl!
Papa and Jackson
Silly Nannie and Savannah.jpg)
The Groom and Bride to be with flower girl and ring bearer! Oh, my poor little sick Jackson. It makes me sad to look at the picture! :-(
Aunt Ashley and sweet Savannah
Love my family!.jpg)
Uncle Jason and Jackson after rehearsal! He perked up a little after rehearsal! There were presents involved, though! He was loving on Mr. jason because they were giving out gifts. Silly boy!
The girls had a fun day together getting ready for the wedding! The birde, mother of the bride and all the bridemaids got up early and met for breakfast, a pedicure, and a manicure.
My mom, me, and Ashley at breakfast
.jpg)
Love this picture of the girls getting their pedicures!
.jpg)
Sorry Mom!! I had to post this! I can't help but laugh! Mom is very ticklelish on her feet as you can see! :-)
.jpg)
And the time has finally come for Ashley to turn into a beautiful Bride!!! I still can't believe my baby sister is MARRIED!! I feel so old! I love you Ashley! Here she is waiting to get her hair and make up done!
.jpg)
Her best friend and hair dresser, Blair!
Ta-Da!.jpg)
The Wedding was beautiful! Jackson and Savannah did great walking down the aisle with me! They both just played in the sand while the ceremony was going on. As I begun to tear up, I would look at them and it would hold the tears back! They were just precious!
You may kiss your Bride! Congratulations Jason and Ashley!
Cutting the cake
.jpg)
Dancing with her Daddy! So sweet! .jpg)
Jackson dancing with Aunt Ashley
Me and my hubby!
Jackson was so happy in this picture because he finally got the cake I bribed him with! Shame on you Mommy! Ha!
Savannah is eating her yummy sucker! Love this picture with her Nannie!
I love them dancing together! However, Savannah is looking like "Mommy, get him off me!"
Me and my sweet little girl!
The Bride and Ringbearer!
Congratulations Ashley and Jason! We wish you a lifetime of joy and love as you grow together as a happy couple! We love you both!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment