Sunday, April 4, 2010

He has risen! He has risen indeed!

We had a great day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!

With this celebration, we wake up with Easter baskets filled with surprises! Jackson got up before Jason and I did. I could hear him in the living room at his basket. When I came to the door, he was so excited and and said "Mommy, the Easter bunny brought me a surprise" So cute!! I love this age and the excitement I see in him right now. I told him to wait on Daddy and let me get Savannah and we would look to see what all the Easter bunny left.

Wow! Look what the Easter Bunny left.....Jackson's basket had a dinosaur book, the three little pigs, Cars, and lots of candy! Savannah's basket had two books, candy, a headband and a purse. Jackson could not wait to see what he got from the Easter bunny! Miss Priss with her purse and new headband!
Savannah LOVES the flap books! No matter how many we have, I don't think she could ever have enough! I LOVE them both reading their books! :-)

After playing with our new Easter surprises, we got dressed and headed to church, then to Grandma and Papa's house! It was such a beautiful day! Jackson and Savannah had a lot of fun playing outside with Haley and Kendall! I didn't do too good with taking pictures, but I think Aunt Jennifer got some of the kids playing outside! Aunt Jennifer also brought eggs filled with yummy candy for the kids to find. I think Jackson found most of them because Haley decided she wanted to hide them instead. She is getting so big!!

Haley and Kendall opening their Easter goodies from Jackson and Savannah! I love those girls!! My handsome little man! I showed him how to blow these and he thought it was the best thing! I could just eat him up!!
My sweet little family! So blessed!!

No comments: