Saturday, April 24, 2010

Disney on Ice

We took Jackson and Savannah last weekend to see Disney on Ice! We were not sure how Savannah would do sitting that long, but I was feeling guilty that Savannah had not gone to a Disney show yet and Jackson had already been by her age. I have to say were were very surprised at how well she did. She loved it! She only got restless the last 10 minutes of the show. I just went up a few rows away from everyone else and it worked out. Jackson, of course, LOVED the show. He could not wait for Buzz and Woody to come out! He was a little disappointed that he did not see the CARS characters. I thought they were going to be there and I made the mistake of telling him, but it certainly didn't ruin his trip. He enjoyed it very much!


Jackson was in awe of the show! He was so excited every time a new character came out. He would look at his Daddy and say the name of the character or the movie as they came out.
Savannah enjoyed it, too! She loved her first Disney show and as you can see, LOVES cotton candy! She wasn't letting her brother have more than her, either!
She loved this picture of the Lion King! She kept walking up to it and speaking "Savannah talk" to it. Of course, I had to catch a picture of the moment! :-)
She really surprised us at how well she did! That is, until the last 10 minutes of the show! Here we are up a few rows! :-)
I love these two so much! What a fun family outing!
Daddy with his babies! So glad Daddy could go with us!

No comments: