Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jackson's Last Soccer Game

Jackson finished his 1st soccer season last Sunday. Jackson had his ups and downs all season. He was a bit intimated when he was on the field with all the other children. He loves to kick the soccer ball on the field, but once everyone is actually playing, he doesn't care for it too much. Jackson was shy for most of the season until I kept pushing him to go on the field for practice and actual games. By the end of the season, he was pretty much going on the field by himself because he knew he was going to get to run through the tunnel after practice and games. I do believe this was his favorite part of soccer. Jackson actually ran the ball on the field twice on the last game for a very short distance, but I was very proud because this was the best he did the whole season! Sad, I know! :-) We loved Jackson's soccer coach! Coach Hayes was great with the kids and they all loved him, too! I'm not sure if we will do soccer next year, but we are planning to do T-ball this summer. I'm hoping for a better season than soccer. Jackson seems to like the idea of "running the bases", so we will see.

Coach Hayes coaching his Green Dragons!


Thank you Mr. Frankie and Mrs. Kaye for coming to support JackSONE in his last game! :-) Jackson running the ball! Go Jackson, Go!! Jackson and his best friend, Drew cheering for his team! Also, Thank you Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jason(who we see in the back and to the left in this picture) for coming out! Sorry, I'm not sure how I did not get a picture of you two! We love you!


Thank you Larson's for coming out for Jackson's last game! We love you!!


Thank you Grandma and Papa for coming out and supporting little man! He was happy to see you! The other time Jackson actually ran with the ball! Way to go Jackson!

The one thing Jackson look forward everytime!! he loved running through the tunnel!


Jackson with his buddy, Miller! Miller was one of the three stars on the team!



Jackson receiving his very first trophy! Thank you Coach Hayes for a great season!

He was so proud of his trophy!


Go Green Dragons!!

1 comment:

AshleyJeffcoat said...

Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jason were there too Jackson....so remember that