Savannah is saying more and more words these days. I was just saying last week that she is not as verbal as Jackson was at her age. Well, I guess she heard me say this and said you want to bet! :-) Here are four of her favorite words:
ball- No matter how big or small, if she sees a ball, she yells out "ball". She LOVES to play with a ball.
Momma- She will repeat this over and over even if she already has my attention. She thinks is funny.
Daddy - No matter who is coming in the door, she automatically thinks is her Daddy. She repeats Daddy over and over again.
Dakson - She loves her brother! She looks for him and says his name every morning and after nap until she sees him.
She loves to make animal sounds. She thinks its so funny!
Savannah now has 9 teeth, with three molars trying to break the skin. Her little mouth looks so painful! She has an eruption cyst on one of her molars coming through. Apparently, it should erupt itself by the molar pushing through. She has her 4 front top and bottom and one molar that has just come through. The other three molars are making their way very soon. She does not handle the teething pain very well. She is not a fussy baby, so I am pretty sure when she is in pain from teething. Her whole fist has been in her mouth most of these past two months. Poor Baby!
Savannah took a bad fall at the zoo this month. She had a pretty nasty scab on her little nose. We were so glad to see it finally fall off. Poor thing looked like a clown for a few days, but she was a cute clown. :-)
Savannah is taking after her Papa and brother lately with her tongue. She likes to stick it out when she is concentrating! I keep telling her I'm going to take it if she doesn't stick it back in. Hopefully, she has just discovered it and not making it a habit. :-).jpg)
Savannah, you are truly a bundle of joy!! You are so funny and keep me smiling! I love that anytime we ask you a question, the answer is always "yea". You are so cute doing whatever you can to get us to chase you! Your giggle makes me smile! It reminds me of my childhood when everyone called me giggles! You absolutely love to be outside! If the door opens, you make a mad dash trying to get out the door. I love that you like to snuggle on the couch with me after your naps everyday. It's the only time you will cuddle for any length of time. You are such a sweet girl! You are growing up way too fast, so I am treasuring every minute I can with you. Happy 17 months baby girl! We love you so much!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Dont forget she likes to say Ashey too
Post a Comment