This morning, we went to the Suber/Wilson Second Annual Easter Egg hunt! It was held at this awesome park that I had no idea existed! I wish it were closer to us! It was the perfect little set up with a playground, field of grass, and covered picnic tables! The Eggs were already out and Jackson could not wait to get his hands on them. I had to stop him from trying to fill his basket and go play. He knew there were surprises in them and I think he was afraid he might miss out on something. :-)
My Sweet Little Angels! .jpg)
There was plenty of time for the kids to play on the playground before the hunt. Jackson had a blast playing, but I was so nervous the whole time with him climbing on everything. We just got his stitches out yesterday and now I feel like a over protective mom. It's amazing how a child can get hurt and still not think about being more careful!
.jpg)
There was plenty of time for the kids to play on the playground before the hunt. Jackson had a blast playing, but I was so nervous the whole time with him climbing on everything. We just got his stitches out yesterday and now I feel like a over protective mom. It's amazing how a child can get hurt and still not think about being more careful!
What Mommy? I'm being careful!
And here's my other little climber!
Jackson and Savannah both had a great time hunting Easter eggs! Jackson didn't quite get the whole only 12 eggs for each child thing! I didn't even bother enforcing it when I saw that Savannah was barely getting any. She was just proud to have found 5! I let Jackson hunt the rest of hers, while she walked around looking cute and trying to carry her basket like a purse. :-)
.jpg)
After the hunt was over, the Easter Bunny stopped by for a quick visit. Neither, Jackson or Savannah, would have anything to do with the bunny! This is the closest I could get of a picture of Savannah with the Easter Bunny. As soon as we tried, she threw her head back and pitched a little fit. Jackson just ran off because he knew what I was going to try to do.
After the bunny, the kids enjoyed a nice little snack. Jackson was one of the first to sit down and one of the last to leave. He was enjoying all the yummy food! Savannah just enjoyed the sugar cookies. As soon as she was done with one, she reached up and grabbed another. She was sneaky about it, too! I turn my head for a second and she hand another cookie in her hand. I promise I feed my babies! They are just little oinkers! :-)
Attempting to get pictures with friends...Reese and Savannah
Jackson, Ava, and Amanda
And of course, there's always an attempt at getting one with Mommy! It takes about 50 different opportunities before you actually get a really good one! I will take all I can get, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment